- Master of Arts in Comparative Literature, University of Copenhagen (2017- 2019)
- Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature, Lund University (2014-2017)
- Literature and cultural analysis, University of Amsterdam (2016)
- Literature and existential philosophy (2013-2014)
- Essay for the exhibition ”Rock cover remix” with artist duo Spacegirls at Huset for Kunst & Design, Holstebro 2019.
- Trut Publishing 2019 – ongoing.
- Wahlström & Widstrand book publisher. Reading prose & poetry manuscripts 2017 – ongoing.
- Tidningen Vi. Literary criticism 2017 – ongoing.
- Concrete Conspiracies. Essay for the exhibition ”Concrete Conspiracies” with Mia Fryk + Spacegirls at Leth & Gori, Copenhagen 2017.
- BRYGG Magazine. Interviews 2017-2018.
- Translator. Translating texts from Danish to Swedish.
- Arbetarbladet. Literary criticism 2016-2018.
- Editor at Floret.se. Literature editor between 2015-2016. Involved in the project since the first launch of the page, responsible for all publication of Swedish and Danish prose and poetry. Daily editorial work.
- BLAD Journal. Interviews 2017.
- Nuda paper. Interviews 2016.
- Writer, Floret. Literary criticism of both Danish and Swedish prose and poetry. Also wrote chronicles, film criticism and interviewed Josefin Graakjær Nielsen and Cia Rinne for the page 2015-2016.
- Ny tid. Literary criticism 2015-2016.
- Expressen. Text about literature events in Denmark in connection with Lousiana Literature.
- ETC Helg. Literary criticism 2014-2015.
- Tydningen. Literary criticism 2015-2016.
- Tidningen Lundagård. Literary criticism 2014-2015.
- Junkyard Magazine. Monthly Copenhagen guides 2014-2016.
- Swedish – Native
- English – Fluent
- Danish – Fluent
- French – Beginner
Reference available upon request