- Master Degree in Comparative Literature, University of Copenhagen (2017- 2019)
- Bachelor Degree in Comparative Literature, Lund University
- Literature and cultural analysis, University of Amsterdam (2016)
2017 – 2019
- Wahlström & Widstrand book publisher. Reading prose & poetry manuscripts.
- Concrete Conspiracies. Essay for the exhibition ”Concrete Conspiracies” with Mia Fryk + Spacegirls at Leth & Gori, Copenhagen.
- Tidningen Vi. Literary criticism.
- BRYGG Magazine. Interviews.
- Arbetarbladet. Literary criticism 2016-2018.
- Interview with Jenny Kalliokulju. Interview on stage with poet Jenny Kalliokulju on the release of her poetry collection Rodinia (CLP Works) in Malmö.
- Editor at Floret.se. Literature editor between March 2015- May 2016. Involved in the project since the first launch of the page, responsible for all publication of Swedish and Danish prose and poetry. Daily editorial work.
- Paper Light magazine. Interview with artist Hannah Heilmann.
- BLAD Journal. Interview with architect Piet Oudolf.
- Writer, Floret. Literary criticism of both Danish and Swedish prose and poetry. Also wrote chronicles, film criticism and interviewed Josefin Graakjær Nielsen and Cia Rinne for the page.
- Translator. Translating texts from Danish to Swedish, some of them published at Floret.
- Ny tid. Literary criticism for the Finish/Swedish paper Ny tid.
- Expressen. Text about literature events in Denmark in connection with Lousiana Literature.
- ETC Helg. Literary criticism during 2014-2015.
- Tydningen. Literary criticism for the issue 16/17.
- Tidningen Lundagård. Literary criticism 2014-2015.
- Junkyard Magazine. Monthly Copenhagen guides.
- Swedish – Native
- English – Fluent
- Danish – Fluent
- French – Beginner
Reference available upon request