- Master of Arts in Comparative Literature, University of Copenhagen (2017- 2019)
- Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature, Lund University (2014-2017)
- Literature and cultural analysis, University of Amsterdam (2016)
- Literature and existential philosophy (2013-2014)
- Literary critic –
Are writing literary criticism since 2014 for magazines such as Tidningen Vi, Lyrikvännen, Arbetarbladet, ETC Helg.
- Editor –
Worked as a literature editor for the literature magazine Floret 2015- 2016.
Worked for Ellerströms förlag 2020.
- Art exhibition essays –
Are writing essays for art exhibitions taking place in Denmark and Sweden, in collaboration with Hilda Hellström, Spacegirls and Mia Fryk.
- Proofreading –
I’m proofreading translations and texts for Museums and book publishers for example ArkDes Museum.
- Translation –
Are translating text from danish to swedish for example for Karen Blixen Museum.
- Manuscript reader –
Are since 2017 reading incoming prose and poetry manuscript for Albert Bonniers Förlag and reporting back if it’s ready for publication or not.
- Lecture and artist talks –
Are doing academic lectures on the subject of my master thesis, and artist talks during art exhibitions for example on Berg Gallery.
- Swedish – Native
- English – Fluent
- Danish – Fluent
- French – Beginner
Reference available upon request